Our Reservation Centre is currently experiencing unprecedented high call volumes resulting in unusually long wait times. We appreciate you require updated information to finalise your future travel plans and we are working as quickly as possible to be able to provide the relevant details.
OPERATIONAL UPDATES – EVERGREEN CRUISES & TOURS AND EMERALD WATERWAYS
We hope that you are all well and adapting to the ongoing health and safety restrictions, required to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
The continued Government travel restrictions and border closures in many countries has made it impossible for us to operate our scheduled departures and we have been forced to further suspend departures up to 31 August 2020 for River cruise, Ocean Cruise and Land tours.
Our flexible policy for guests with River Cruise, Ocean Cruise and Land Tour bookings departing from 1 July to 31 August 2020:
To ensure your future travel plans will be protected, if you hold a:
- River or ocean cruise reservation during this period Evergreen & Emerald Waterways will provide a 110% Future Travel Credit (FTC) Voucher for the amount paid, to re-book and travel by 30 June 2023
- Land tour (including Egypt & Canada cruise tours) reservation during this period, Evergreen & Emerald Waterways will provide a 100% FTC Voucher for the amount paid, to re-book and travel by 30 June 2023
The flexible conditions for your FTC Voucher are as follows:
- Valid for travel commenced through to 30 June 2023
- The value of your FTC voucher is based on the amount paid for your reservation to date
- The FTC Voucher can be applied to any booking within the Scenic Group (Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours, Emerald Waterways and Evergreen Cruises & Tours)
- The FTC Voucher can be applied to any existing booking or when re-booking your future travel
- Is fully transferrable to another guest
- Upon the expiry of the FTC Voucher on 30 June 2023, guests who are unable to travel may request a cash refund equal to the amount paid
If you choose not to take up the option of the FTC Voucher, you can opt to cancel your booking under our standard terms and conditions.
Our flexible booking and cancellation policy for guests with bookings departing from 1 September to 31 December 2020:
All guests with a booking to depart from 1 September 2020 and guests considering a booking after that date, have the option to transfer their booking to an alternate date without a Scenic Group fee up to 31 December 2021 (or 31 December 2022 for Scenic Eclipse), up to 30 days prior to departure. Scenic Group will waive all cancellation fees with the value of the booking applied as a Future Travel Credit and we will review the timing for the full payment when re-booking. Please note, if you choose to cancel or transfer there may be third party fees applicable, which will be at the guests own expense.
This allows guests more time to make decisions about their future travel plans. This policy will apply to all brands within the Scenic Group: Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours, Scenic Eclipse, Emerald Waterways and Evergreen Cruises & Tours.
Most governments have implemented strict travel restrictions and border controls that limit the arrival of people who have travelled, visited or transited through other countries, beyond those currently within the Scenic Group policy as outlined above.
We will continue to monitor the changing global situation and remain committed to doing our best to assist with your concerns and adjusting travel plans.
On behalf of the Scenic Group team, we are here to support you during this challenging time and we look forward to exploring our precious world with you again very soon.